Reading List

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1999
      Hi Mary,

      I will go look at the MereLewis archives ... thanks!

      I have heard a lot about Harry Potter, and since I have two little children
      and some little nieces and nephews I plan on reading them. I don't really
      understand why they are so controversial, many other things have been written
      with magick etc. in them, so why jump all over them? I guess it's the fame
      brings notoriety thing?

      I haven't heard of Pullman. Maybe I'll check him out at the library (if I
      can remember LOL). Whether I like him may depend on how "dark" he is.

      Thanks again,

      Lizzie