Mythago ... Duncton... JRRT

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 1999
      Hi again,

      I didn't much like Mythago Wood... I know it's made waves... just wanted to
      stand up and say that LOL.

      Did like most of the Duncton stuff, except when it got a little too preachy
      about the Holy Mole... really enjoyed trying to figure out the geography. I
      love North Wales & Snowdonia BTW

      I haven't read ALL the Tolkien "extras," but I have read Silmarillion and
      some other things. There has been a lot out, volumewise. Is there anything
      I should dig out and make a point of reading? I hear there's Another movie
      in the works.

      Lizzie

      Lizzie the Bitchen Biker Turkey Buzzard Grinnin' Doll Playin' Freedom of
      Speech Speekin' But Backs Off When The Coals Get A Wee Bit Hot Beadin' Babe!

      Turkey what? www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/2003/page16.html
      (note this is NOT My homepage, I don't have one.)

      They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall
      be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah
      11:9)
    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 1999
        In a message dated 12/4/99 7:41:33 PM Central Standard Time,
        ERATRIANO@... writes:

        > I didn't much like Mythago Wood...

        =I'm= with ya.

        There are websites about the movie of LOTR. Check 'em out.