Re: yizitthatderrzomany...

  • c howlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 1999
      For the 'puff' reviews on the book cover, editors love to pick best-sellers
      to compare their ugly duckling to. Wishful thinking, half, and half hoping
      to deceive. The reviewers in the newspapers are not generally so lazy or so
      ill-informed. Sometimes I think 'The Lord of the Rings' is the only fantasy
      the publishers have ever heard of -- certainly the only one to make such a
      big splash and such a long-lasting effect. (So many more asses than
      horses - true)

      Christine Howlett