George MacDonald

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      Oh, I'm trying to remember a MacDonald title, Not a fantasy story... it was
      something like Geordie or Georgie or something like that. If you've read it
      you know what I'm talking about. Anyone?

      Please bear with me, I'm doing that at home mom of small children routine and
      haven't been reading or writing for a few years.... I've earned my keep in
      the past and hope to again... LOL.. the beading, dolls and beading For dolls
      is something I can do with my current mindset and lifestyle. ggg

      Lizzie

      Lizzie the Bitchen Biker Turkey Buzzard Grinnin' Doll Playin' Freedom of
      Speech Speekin' But Backs Off When The Coals Get A Wee Bit Hot Beadin' Babe!

      Turkey what? www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/2003/page16.html
      (note this is NOT My homepage, I don't have one.)

      They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall
      be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah
      11:9)