RE: [mythsoc] [O T] Black Stallion (was Oz)

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      I have the *Black Stallion* movie on DVD; bought because it was so
      beautifully filmed, but don't know how well it coheres to the books. Never
      got 'round to those, though I did read *Black Beauty.* Now *that's* a tale
      that's never really been filmed as it should. ---djb >>

      Ohhhh I would dread watching that one, all those characterizations ruined.
      The Black Stallion books at least didn't anthromor-- er, spelling issue
      here, make people of the critters. I have meant to watch that, and various
      other movies, to see the animals. But I tried watching *Saturday Night
      Fever* once to see the dancing, and couldn't get past the clothes and
      makeup, had to turn it off OUCH. lol

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia