RE: All and sundry (was Re: [mythsoc] The Two Towers, NOT)

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Think of "Grease." THink of "Dirty Dancing." Or don't, as you may prefer.

      I haven't seen either! >>

      As you saw, I left that option wide open. Me, I took mambo lessons after
      seeing DD. lol

      > I guess little Drew Barrymores don't happen every day.

      Heavens, I hope not! It is depressing to consider that Drew Barrymore is
      the last vestige in movies of the family of John, Lionel, and Ethel. Ugh. >>

      This is why I always agree with the Bat. Gosh I miss the years of watching
      Die Fledermaus every single New Years Eve and looking forward to it. Now I
      can't find it at all ! Oh I am sooooooooooo sadddd..... (why do I hear
      Grover saying that?).

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia