All and sundry (was Re: [mythsoc] The Two Towers, NOT)

  • Ernest Tomlinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] The Two Towers, NOT

      > Think of "Grease."
      > THink of "Dirty Dancing." Or don't, as you may prefer.

      I haven't seen either!

      > I guess little Drew Barrymores don't happen every day.

      Heavens, I hope not! It is depressing to consider that Drew Barrymore is
      the last vestige in movies of the family of John, Lionel, and Ethel. Ugh.

      Ernest.
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Think of "Grease." THink of "Dirty Dancing." Or don't, as you may prefer.

        I haven't seen either! >>

        As you saw, I left that option wide open. Me, I took mambo lessons after
        seeing DD. lol

        > I guess little Drew Barrymores don't happen every day.

        Heavens, I hope not! It is depressing to consider that Drew Barrymore is
        the last vestige in movies of the family of John, Lionel, and Ethel. Ugh. >>

        This is why I always agree with the Bat. Gosh I miss the years of watching
        Die Fledermaus every single New Years Eve and looking forward to it. Now I
        can't find it at all ! Oh I am sooooooooooo sadddd..... (why do I hear
        Grover saying that?).

        Lizzie Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia