Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythopoeic Artists' Guild?

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 3 6:02 AM
      Allow me to point out that the Mythopoeic Conference held this summer will
      include an Art Show.

      We would love to have exhibitors come, register, and take part. Details
      about this summer's Conference available at the URL in the sig below; rates
      are modest at $10 hanging fee, plus 10% commission to be collected on pieces
      which you may offer for bid and sell at auction. Also the artist, or his/her
      representative must be registered for the conference; no pieces will be
      accepted by mail.

      To reserve space in the art show, please contact Ruby Dunlap at <A HREF="mailto:dunlapr@...">
      dunlapr@...</A>.

      Mary M. Stolzenbach, co-Chair Mythcon XXXIV
      <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html">Mythcon 34</A>
      1603 Rosewood Drive
      Brentwood, TN 37027
      (615) 370-1764 (615) 218-3680