Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythopoeic Artists' Guild?

    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 2, 2003
      Those of you interested in seeing what great art members of the Mythopoeic
      Society have created over the past 30 or so years should order all of the
      back issues of _Mythlore_. A reasonable decision was made a couple years ago
      when _Mythlore_ changed formats to eliminate the art, but unfortunately that
      means that the only published outlet for this art is now the front cover of
      _Mythprint_ (and perhaps _Mythic Circle_).

      Wendell Wagner
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 3, 2003
        Allow me to point out that the Mythopoeic Conference held this summer will
        include an Art Show.

        We would love to have exhibitors come, register, and take part. Details
        about this summer's Conference available at the URL in the sig below; rates
        are modest at $10 hanging fee, plus 10% commission to be collected on pieces
        which you may offer for bid and sell at auction. Also the artist, or his/her
        representative must be registered for the conference; no pieces will be
        accepted by mail.

        To reserve space in the art show, please contact Ruby Dunlap at <A HREF="mailto:dunlapr@...">
        dunlapr@...</A>.

        Mary M. Stolzenbach, co-Chair Mythcon XXXIV
        <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html">Mythcon 34</A>
        1603 Rosewood Drive
        Brentwood, TN 37027
        (615) 370-1764 (615) 218-3680