Re: [mythsoc] Rowling - an Inkling?? / kinda Xn idiom

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 4:25 AM
      I don't think either of them say "oy veh" very often. >>

      oy veh... sure I hear that, although not as often as "schmuck". I think
      there is a lot of Yiddish in New York speak, to the point of we don't even
      realize it. Just like there is pseudoItalian (whassamattayou? capiche?)

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia