Anyone on the 1999 Mythcon committee?

  • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Is anyone on the list associated with the Mythcon this year? I sent in money
      for a membership, but later I decided that I couldn't go. When I informed
      the Mythcon committee of this, I asked that the money I had already sent in
      be kept and that I be considered a supporting member so that I would be sent
      the program book and pocket program. I never received my program and pocket
      program. Could someone on the Mythcon committee take care of this?