BTW: Mythic art?

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Did anyone get back to the query about Mythopoeic Art? Hey artist person I
      can't find your post. Please come back and tell us where we can see some
      of your work. I for one enjoy cover art and commercial art and shows and
      suchlike. Mythic spans so many things, not just Northernness by a long
      shot. Christian Lassen's whales in space, for example. I think he was the
      one that did them (now I can only find whales in water). The
      PreRaphaelites. I just didn't want to respond before because you asked for
      the list elders and that I sure ain't. lolol.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia