Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1166, GGK

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I couldn't read any more after the first Fianovar Tapestry book (or how
      ever it's spelled), but I liked the more recent books I've read by Kay,
      _Tigana_, and especially that very long 2-volume story about the mosaicist
      in the almost-Byzantine empire--"The Sarantine Mosaic." I think he's
      improved with age and experience. I thought the Mosaic books were
      excellent--especially the first. >>

      Oooh goodie. I have _Tigana_ somewhere, and will look for the others.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia