Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1166

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 3:36 PM
      I couldn't read any more after the first Fianovar Tapestry book (or how ever it's spelled), but I liked the more recent books I've read by Kay, _Tigana_, and especially that very long 2-volume story about the mosaicist in the almost-Byzantine empire--"The Sarantine Mosaic." I think he's improved with age and experience. I thought the Mosaic books were excellent--especially the first.
      --

      David Lenander, Library Manager I

      University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library Access Services

      Diehl Hall / 505 Essex SE, / Mpls., MN 55455

      Phone: work: (612)626-3375 fax: (612)626-2454 home: (651)292-8887