[mythsoc] Author name pronouncements (was Not finishing books)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      I once met Jerry Pournelle (Por NELL), and mistakenly pronounced the last E
      on his name: BIG mistake! I don't think he was in a very good mood when I
      met him; he was less than courteous, but I was later told that he had some
      problems which he's now working on, and is much better. I hope so, most
      esp. for his sake, and for those around him. ---djb