New web article on fantasy authors

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1999
      I think many people on this list might be interested in an article from
      this week's _SF Weekly_. The Man Who Came to Dinner, a food critic, gets
      himself invited out and writes about it in the paper. His most recent foray
      was dinner with Bay Area writers Pat Murphy, Michaela Roessner and Lisa
      Goldstein -- all of whom have new books out. I'm currently reading Murphy's
      _There and Back Again_, which is very entertaining and has a sort of
      nagging familiarity......

      Here's the article's URL:

      http://www.sfweekly.com/issues/current/man.html

      Cheers,

      Ellie

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter