Re: Going to Westercon was Re: [mythsoc] New Member

  • Ernest Tomlinson
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2003
      From: "Lisa Deutsch Harrigan" <lisa@...>
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 1:24 PM
      Subject: Going to Westercon was Re: [mythsoc] New Member

      > Will you be going to Westercon in Seattle, WA this year? There will be
      > many of us there. We should probably plan a meeting.
      > Everyone who is going to Westercon should speak up.

      After reviewing the registration info online, I can say that I would _like_
      to go, but I can't register yet. My move from my old apartment to a new
      house has left me destitute; at the moment I have less money in the bank
      than I've ever had since high school. Maybe in month I can afford to
      register; hopefully that won't be too late.

      Ernest.