Re: J. K. Rowling speaks

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      Diane Baker wrote:

      >Harry Potter fans, take note: if you get C-Span2, this Sunday at 10 AM
      >and at 5 PM, J. K. Rowling will speak about the Harry Potter books.
      >CSpan2 broadcasts 48 hours about books (nonfiction, history, political,
      >and children's books) each weekend.

      Also, according to the schedule (www.booktv.org/schedule), on Saturday at 3
      PM. The program runs for one hour.

      Wayne Hammond
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
        Harry Potter fans, take note: if you get C-Span2, this Sunday at 10 AM
        and at 5 PM, J. K. Rowling will speak about the Harry Potter books.
        CSpan2 broadcasts 48 hours about books (nonfiction, history, political,
        and children's books) each weekend. (Sigh; no *adult* SF or fantasy . .
        . oh, well. Guess Harry Potter is an exception.) Church-goers can set
        VCRs. I hope Brian Lamb does the interview, but he usually does the
        heavy duty political stuff. This should be fun and provide lots of
        fodder for MythSoc. ---djb.

        "The Kingdom of Heaven is not the isolation of good from evil. It is
        the overcoming of evil by good." ---Alfred North Whitehead