New Williams Book

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      I saw this in a publisher's catalog I picked up at Southwest/Texas Pop
      Culture last week:

      The Detective Fiction Reviews of Charles Williams, 1930-1935. Edited by
      Jared Lobdell. 184 pp, $35 softcover. ISBN 0-7864-1454-5. 2003,
      McFarland. Includes all Williams' reviews published in The Westminster
      Chonicle & News-Gazette and The Daily Mail. Reviewed authors include
      Agatha Christie, Dashiel Hammett, Ellery Queen, Sax Rohmer, etc.

      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Dictator-for-Life, Normans Sällskap för Kaffedrickande Tolkienlärde
      jbcroft@...