Re: I'm not making this up.

  • Madame K
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 1999
      Ms. Foster is fluent in French--I've seen her in action on French TV, They
      don;t come much smarter than that young woman!

      Mary Jo Kapsalis

    • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 1999
        In a message dated 11/1/99 12:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        mjrksr@... writes:

        > Ms. Shields has studied quite a lot of French--it's very useful in an
        > international modeling career, not to mention film. I'm glad to see that
        > she's followed up on it in other ways. (Didn't she go to Yale?)

        No, Shields went to Princeton. Foster went to Yale.
      • Madame K
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 1999
          Merci, Wendell! Can't keep those Ivy league schools straight!
          Mary Jo

        • d.bratman@xxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 1999
            > Foster went to Yale.