Re: Tolkien 2005

  • jchristopher@tarleton.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2003
      Sorry, sorry, sorry. As should be obvious, the prices are going up $15,
      not $5. My note below was written too hastily (although the new prices are
      correct). I also was told that the registration has to be in England at the
      Tolkien Society's official as of 31 March; it can't just be in the mail.

      NOTE WITH THE ERROR:
      I have now been given the new prices of membership in Tolkien 2005 as of 1
      April: they go up $5. That is, members of the Mythopoeic Society, $68;
      U.S. non-members of a participating society, $75.

      --Joe