Mythopoeic Award nominees

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      David Bratman wrote:

      >Persons looking for ideas for possible nominees for the Mythopoeic Fantasy
      >and Scholarship Awards might have a look at the Locus recommended reading
      >list at http://www.locusmag.com/2003/Issue02/RecommendedReading.html
      >
      >I've found these lists useful in past years. Deadline is the end of
      >February. Nominees should go to emfarrell@... - you do not have
      >to be on the awards committee to nominate.

      Thanks for the helpful hint, David! I am still taking nominations and
      volunteers for the awards committees, through February 28th. As David
      pointed out, you do not have to be on a committee to nominate books,
      but you must be a current member of the Mythopoeic Society (to either
      nominate for volunteer).

      Please contact me off-list with nominations or to get more info. You
      can also check the MythSoc web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/awards.html

      Ellie
      --