Re: [mythsoc] To =Mordor

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003
      Paul Harvey reported that Mordor was in the "middle of the
      earth" when
      he mentioned this on his daily show a few weeks back.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003
        I'm really dubious about believing anything on that website. It looks to me
        like someone who has copied down everything he's read in every news source he
        could find, regardless of the reliability of the source. I suspect a certain
        amount of the stories there are urban legends.