Potlach (re: Ellison)

  • chris.
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 3, 2003
      Ernest> Potlatch, that's local, isn't it? I mean, local to me, here
      Ernest> in Seattle, at least part of the time; maybe it jumps around
      Ernest> the West Coast. At least, I remember or think I remember it
      Ernest> met once at a hotel in Wallingford.

      Potlach is, indeed, a migratory West Coast con.
      [http://www.potlatch-sf.org/%5d Potlach 9 (2000) was in Seattle, as was
      Potlach 11 (2002). That is, according to the Potlach website they
      were. I've never been, having found out about it about a wk after
      last yr's con.

      Looks like Potlach is in San Francisco this yr.

      [ mail : wrdnrd@... ]
      [ news : sff.people.wrdnrd ]
      [ web : www.wrdnrd.com ]
    • Ernest Tomlinson