Re: [mythsoc] Ellison and fandom

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
      Harlan is 5 foot two on tippy toes according to Asimov <g>.

      Having met Harlan, the five foot two is probably accurate, but he
      doesn't need tippy toes.

      My husband, being a native New Yorker, got to see several encounters. He
      says it was great fun! Isaac was always giving Harlan a run for his money.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa