Re: [mythsoc] Ellison and fandom

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
      Not from that con, but from another one. We won for "Best Star Trek
      Nostalgia" at the 1977 Westercon, since everyone had become Star Wars
      fans by then <g>.

      But it is only a photograph, and we haven't scanned all those into the
      computer - yet. So there is no way to share it long distance.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      >Lisa that is such a great story! Do you have pictures of this outfit ?

    • Croft, Janet B
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
          Harlan is 5 foot two on tippy toes according to Asimov <g>.

          Having met Harlan, the five foot two is probably accurate, but he
          doesn't need tippy toes.

          My husband, being a native New Yorker, got to see several encounters. He
          says it was great fun! Isaac was always giving Harlan a run for his money.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa