Re: [mythsoc] Ellison and fandom

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
      Lisa that is such a great story! Do you have pictures of this outfit ?

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
        Not from that con, but from another one. We won for "Best Star Trek
        Nostalgia" at the 1977 Westercon, since everyone had become Star Wars
        fans by then <g>.

        But it is only a photograph, and we haven't scanned all those into the
        computer - yet. So there is no way to share it long distance.

        Mythically yours,

        Lisa

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

        >Lisa that is such a great story! Do you have pictures of this outfit ?

      • Croft, Janet B
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
            Harlan is 5 foot two on tippy toes according to Asimov <g>.

            Having met Harlan, the five foot two is probably accurate, but he
            doesn't need tippy toes.

            My husband, being a native New Yorker, got to see several encounters. He
            says it was great fun! Isaac was always giving Harlan a run for his money.

            Mythically yours,
            Lisa