Re: Those Midlands Accents

  • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
      In a message dated 10/29/99 10:18:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
      writes:

      > By Post,
      > Archers Addicts
      > PO Box 1951
      > Moseley, Birmingham B13 900

      Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked at
      the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)
    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
        In a message dated 10/29/99 8:20:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
        WendellWag@... writes:

        > Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked
        at
        > the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)

        Thanks again Wendell! I KNEW I should have gotten out my magnifying glass on
        that one, and forgot to do so before i posted.

        Mary S