RE: [mythsoc] Re: thoughtful review

  • Croft, Janet B
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 31, 2003
      Harlan Ellison's the City on the Edge of Forever: The Original Teleplay That
      Became the Classic Star Trek Episode
      by
      <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-autho
      r=Ellison%2C%20Harlan/102-4264066-0942514> Harlan Ellison

      Heck, if the book is entertaining as the reviews on Amazon, it sounds worth
      a read! Seventy-two pages of Harlan Ellison invective, including this
      classic about Roddenberry: "couldn't write worth sour owl poop."
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565049640/qid=1044050428/sr=8
      -1/ref=sr_8_1/102-4264066-0942514?v=glance
      <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565049640/qid=1044050428/sr=
      8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-4264066-0942514?v=glance&s=books&n=507846>
      &s=books&n=507846

      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Dictator-for-Life, Normans Sällskap för Kaffedrickande Tolkienlärde
      jbcroft@...
      <http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/>

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 31, 2003