Re: Those Midlands Accents

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
      >To call these numbers from the U.S.:
      > 011-44-121-683-1951
      > 011-44-121-683-1955

      Thanks, Wendell!

      > VIN01 and VIN02 and VIN03, called, I know not why, "the Lost
      > Archers."

      To clarify: it's VIN03 which is "The Lost Archers."

      Mary S
    • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
        In a message dated 10/29/99 10:18:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        > By Post,
        > Archers Addicts
        > PO Box 1951
        > Moseley, Birmingham B13 900

        Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked at
        the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)
      • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
          In a message dated 10/29/99 8:20:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
          WendellWag@... writes:

          > Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked
          at
          > the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)

          Thanks again Wendell! I KNEW I should have gotten out my magnifying glass on
          that one, and forgot to do so before i posted.

          Mary S