RE: [mythsoc] Re: Balticon, anyone?

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      You could come to Mythcon ... visit another river, the Cumberland.>>

      I contemplated it... it's tempting. But can't quite do it this year I
      don't think.

      How do I check if my Mythlore (is that the big annual?) subscription is
      current? I am so befuddled I am not sure if I got mine already. Would it
      have been dated 2002 ?

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Pauline J. Alama <PJAlama@excite.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2003
        Lizzie --
        Are you by any chance in NYC or thereabouts?
        There's Lunacon in Westchester and JerseyDevilCon in central New
        Jersey. E-mail me at PJAlama@... for more info.
        Pauline

        - In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"
        <lizziewriter@e...> wrote:
        > Ah. Oh. Thank you, Pauline. Sounds good, almost driveable, but
        bad
        > timing. Anything else good in this area? How about Danbury CT?
        They ever