Re: Those Midlands Accents

  • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
      In a message dated 10/29/99 10:18:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Stolzi@...
      writes:

      > Telephone orders and inquiries, 0121 683 1951
      > Fax orders, 0121 683 1955

      To call these numbers from the U.S.:
      011-44-121-683-1951
      011-44-121-683-1955
    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
        >To call these numbers from the U.S.:
        > 011-44-121-683-1951
        > 011-44-121-683-1955

        Thanks, Wendell!

        > VIN01 and VIN02 and VIN03, called, I know not why, "the Lost
        > Archers."

        To clarify: it's VIN03 which is "The Lost Archers."

        Mary S
      • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
          writes:

          > By Post,
          > Archers Addicts
          > PO Box 1951
          > Moseley, Birmingham B13 900

          Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked at
          the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)
        • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 29, 1999
            In a message dated 10/29/99 8:20:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
            WendellWag@... writes:

            > Actually, the post code is B13 9DD. (Sorry for being so picky. I looked
            at
            > the post code and saw immediately that it wasn't even a possible one.)

            Thanks again Wendell! I KNEW I should have gotten out my magnifying glass on
            that one, and forgot to do so before i posted.

            Mary S