Searching for individuals

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1999
      My apologies for this intrusion. I am trying to locate some folks who
      delivered papers at the 1998 Mythopoeic Society Conference/CS Lewis
      Centenary Conference. If any of the following people are on this list,
      please contact me privately. If any other members of this list know any
      of these individuals, and know they're not on the Mythopoeic Society
      list,
      please contact me and tell me how I can contact them. The people I'm
      searching
      for are:

      Brian Barbour; Marsha Daigle-Williamson; Jody Woerner; Lorraine Vander
      Hoef; Robert Palma; Devin Brown; Joe R. Christopher;
      Dan Timmons; August Imholtz, Jr.; Eric Rauscher; David Neuhouseer; Arden
      Smith; Terence Wright; Peter J. Schakel; Noelene Kidd; Bruce Leonard;
      Stuart Kenny; Gavin Ashenden; Sarah Thomson; Grace Aaron; Bethany
      Dellinger; Jeffrey Keuss; William N. Rogers; Michael R. Underwood; Brad
      N. Haas; Mary E. Willingham; Judith J. Kollmann; Grant C. Sterling;
      Christopher Gilson; Gayle Heid Johnson; Anita G. Gorman; John Lawing;
      Don W. King; Lyle Smith; Georgette Versinger; Daniel Knauss; Sanford
      Schwartz; Janice Neulieb; Pem Kremer; Matthew Fisher; John D. Rateliff;
      Curtis Gruenler; David Landrum; Dominic Manganiello; Carolyn Keefe;
      Michael McKenzie; Michael Alan Foster; Danny M. Adkison; Ronnie
      Bresland; Bo Helmich; Michael Travers; Byron K. Brown; Samuel Joeckel;
      Karin Fransen; Scott Calhoun; Mark Gottlieb; Larry D. Harwood; Rod
      Taylor; Michael Johnson; John Bremer; and Christopher Mitchell

      If your name is listed, please contact me. If you know one of these
      people and have an address (snail or email) for him/her, please contact
      me.

      Yours,

      Ted
      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman Editor, Mythlore: The Journal of the
      Mythopoeic Society