Re[2]: [mythsoc] Mythlore?

  • chris.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
      Thanks to everyone who answered my question about receiving Mythlore.
      Thanks, especially, to Joan who contacted Ted on my behalf.

      Matthew> I live not too far from Chris (who originally posed the
      Matthew> question) and I just got mine today. They're sent a
      Matthew> substandard class (2nd? 3rd?), so they take a bit of time to
      Matthew> make their way all the way from TN to WA. This is the longest
      Matthew> it's ever taken to get an issue, but we had holidays in the
      Matthew> way.

      Close, Matthew -- mine actually arrived on wednesday. A second copy
      (apparently sent directly from Ted) arrived thursday. My face is
      quite red for having raised the alarm a bit too soon.

      Sigh.

      Does anyone need a copy of the latest Mythlore? I seem to have a
      spare.

      chris.
      --
      [ mail : wrdnrd@... ]