Re: [mythsoc] 2001

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 23, 2003
      In a message dated 1/23/2003 2:19:49 PM Central Standard Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      > It's clear to me that Clarke thinks that merging
      > with the Overmind would be just great and that the Overlords are tragic
      > figures because they can't merge with it

      This is interesting, because my sightings of Clarke on TV left me with an
      impression of the sort of person he was that would make me feel if an
      Overmind showed up proposing to merge HIM into it, he'd be kicking and
      screaming to beat the band.

      Diamond Proudbrook