RE: [mythsoc] Aces (double) in the hand (was Clarke )

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Ace doubles have some pretty signature SF titles, and some wonderful covers
      (some by Frank Kelly Freas). Interestingly enough, I have a romance pair
      (one of which may be a vampire tale) done up like Ace; Secret Admirer /
      Lady Killer (imagine the second title flipped over). It's the only Romance
      I've willingly bought in years, fairly recent. So at least one publisher's
      keeping up the Ace tradition. ---djb