Mythlore?

  • chris.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hmm. On dec 19th, Joan passed along a message that the anticipated
      mail date for the current Mythlore was Christmas-ish. Have copies
      been received? Mine hasn't arrived yet, & as this is my 1st copy of
      Mythlore i'm not sure where to direct inquiries.

      Could someone offer advice, please? Thanks much!

      chris.
      --
      [ mail : wrdnrd@... ]
      [ news : sff.people.wrdnrd ]
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
        "chris." wrote:

        > Hmm. On dec 19th, Joan passed along a message that the anticipated
        > mail date for the current Mythlore was Christmas-ish. Have copies
        > been received? Mine hasn't arrived yet, & as this is my 1st copy of
        > Mythlore i'm not sure where to direct inquiries.

        Mine arrived 3-4 weeks ago. I forwarded your inquiry to Ted Sherman,
        Mythlore editor.

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
          From: "chris." <wrdnrd@...>

          > Hmm. On dec 19th, Joan passed along a message that the anticipated
          > mail date for the current Mythlore was Christmas-ish. Have copies
          > been received? Mine hasn't arrived yet, & as this is my 1st copy of
          > Mythlore i'm not sure where to direct inquiries.
          >
          > Could someone offer advice, please? Thanks much!

          The Bratman residence received theirs Saturday (Jan. 18). Patience is
          advised.

          Bratwoman
        • Matthew Winslow
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003
            Berni Phillips [bernip@...] wrote:
            > The Bratman residence received theirs Saturday (Jan. 18). Patience is
            > advised.

            I live not too far from Chris (who originally posed the question) and I just
            got mine today. They're sent a substandard class (2nd? 3rd?), so they take a
            bit of time to make their way all the way from TN to WA. This is the longest
            it's ever taken to get an issue, but we had holidays in the way.

            "I want to overhear passionate arguments about what we are and what we are
            doing and what we ought to do. I want to feel that art is an utterance made
            in good faith by one human being to another. I want to believe there are
            geniuses scheming to astonish the rest of us, just for the pleasure of it.
            I miss civilization, and I want it back."
            --Marilynne Robinson
            Currently reading: J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century by Tom Shippey
          • chris.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
              Thanks to everyone who answered my question about receiving Mythlore.
              Thanks, especially, to Joan who contacted Ted on my behalf.

              Matthew> I live not too far from Chris (who originally posed the
              Matthew> question) and I just got mine today. They're sent a
              Matthew> substandard class (2nd? 3rd?), so they take a bit of time to
              Matthew> make their way all the way from TN to WA. This is the longest
              Matthew> it's ever taken to get an issue, but we had holidays in the
              Matthew> way.

              Close, Matthew -- mine actually arrived on wednesday. A second copy
              (apparently sent directly from Ted) arrived thursday. My face is
              quite red for having raised the alarm a bit too soon.

              Sigh.

              Does anyone need a copy of the latest Mythlore? I seem to have a
              spare.

              chris.
              --
              [ mail : wrdnrd@... ]