Book Review Newsletter!

  • Xina Uhl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 1999
      Hi All!

      My friend and I have started a book review newsletter called WORD OF
      MOUTH (free, of course) that lists our readers favorite books of all
      genres, as well as something about the readers so that you can judge
      whether you'll share their tastes. It's great for finding an excellent
      read! We'd love to have you as a subscriber (or even contributor, if
      you're so inclined!). You can learn more on our website:

      http://www.oe-pages.com/ARTS/Writing/joerules/

      or, if you'd rather, you can subscribe by sending a blank message to:

      wordofmouth-on@...

      Take Care!

      Xina Marie Uhl