Fahrenheit 451!!!

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 1999
      An invitation to read and discuss Ray Bradbury's
      Fahrenheit 451 at the rate of a chapter a week!

      In my Bradbury Onelist, we are just about to begin
      F451. Open discussion of Chapter One will begin on
      Saturday, October 16th!

      If you are interested in joining us, please join the
      list at:

      www.onelist.com/community/Bradbury

      Thank you for your time! This will be the last
      advertisement for the Bradbury list I will throw into
      your email box! [Ducks and runs for cover!] ;)

      Scott :)

      =====
      Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus,
      Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
      Pleni sunt coeli et terra gloria tua.
      Osanna in excelsis.

      (Sanctus - Osanna, Great Mass in C minor,
      Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 1999
        In a message dated 10/7/99 9:35:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
        strand73@... writes:

        > Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus,
        > Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
        > Pleni sunt coeli et terra gloria tua.
        > Osanna in excelsis.
        >
        > (Sanctus - Osanna, Great Mass in C minor,
        > Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)

        But that's the Sanctus, Osanna of ANY mass... I couldn't hear any Mozart
        (unfortunately)!