Re: A real Time Saver

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 1999
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > From: Stolzi@...
      >
      > http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/classics.shtml

      This is great, but it doesn't have what I need right now. I'm barely
      into CHILDREN OF GOD and I need to have it read by Sunday and I noticed
      there's no Borges on the list, either. I've only read a smidgen of him,
      too.

      Work really cuts into my reading time, especially when you have two
      jobs.

      Berni, who doesn't know why these nasty little messages follow
      everything she says: [well, I *know*, I just wish they didn't]