Colleen Moore's Doll House

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 1999
      http://www.msichicago.org/exhibit/fairy_castle/fchome.html

      http://www.retroactive.com/holiday/colmoore5.html

      Two links to the story of a truly fantastic castle, with pictures... I've
      always wanted to see this house.

      Mary S
    • Juliet Blosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 1999
        On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 10:15:38AM -0400, Stolzi@... wrote:
        > From: Stolzi@...
        >
        > http://www.msichicago.org/exhibit/fairy_castle/fchome.html
        >
        > http://www.retroactive.com/holiday/colmoore5.html
        >
        > Two links to the story of a truly fantastic castle, with pictures... I've
        > always wanted to see this house.
        >
        > Mary S

        I collected post cards of it when I was a little girl. My family
        lived in Milwaukee, WI, and we managed to get to the Museum pretty
        often. It's tremendous--I have one postcard of a bathroom with a
        marble tub and jars containing real perfumes and ointments along
        the edge.