A real Time Saver

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 1999
    • THEODORE SHERMAN
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 1999
        Thank you, Mary. English teachers everywhere are forever in your debt (or
        are you forever on our hit list :)).

        Ted

        PS: Have you read Fahrenheit 451 recently?

        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > From: Stolzi@...
        >
        > http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/classics.shtml

        Prof. Theodore James Sherman
        6545 Dynasty Drive
        Murfreesboro, TN 37128
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 1999
          Stolzi@... wrote:

          > From: Stolzi@...
          >
          > http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/classics.shtml

          This is great, but it doesn't have what I need right now. I'm barely
          into CHILDREN OF GOD and I need to have it read by Sunday and I noticed
          there's no Borges on the list, either. I've only read a smidgen of him,
          too.

          Work really cuts into my reading time, especially when you have two
          jobs.

          Berni, who doesn't know why these nasty little messages follow
          everything she says: [well, I *know*, I just wish they didn't]