Some remarks on Moorcock

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      Some of you know my older son John, who's attended a couple of Mythcons. He
      recently was reading Michael Moorcock, and made the following comments, which

      I said:

      > Interesting! how would you describe that atmosphere?

      John's reply:

      <<Dark, tortured, trying to look for truth but never able to get a handle on
      it, coming from a world of cruelty as assumed common place but wanting some
      kind of moral sense, murk and "unholiness" (at least in the terms of this
      world).>>

      I haven't read much Moorcock, but on the whole, thought this made sense.

      Mary S