Thanks

  • Diane Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 1999
      David:

      As one of the editors in charge of BW, I'll express my appreciation for
      your plug in the same way Bilbo did at Dale: "Thag you very buch."

      This is what I tried to send you before, and got back an undeliverable
      message. Hope you get this one. ---djb.
    • Marianne Dole
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
        Hello,

        Thanks for the warning about ?signal to noise ratios" in web sites dealing
        with Tolkien's languages. I suspect there's a lot of misinformation out
        there. That's why I'm more interested in joining a more scholarly discussion
        group than searching the web. Also, thanks for the information about
        Mythcon. I will go to the web site and check it out (with fear and trembling
        as I'm not very good at this surfing stuff; would rather talk to people than
        machines).

        Marianne Dole
      • John Davis
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
          Thanks to whoever it was who recommended Smashwords as a place to sell ebooks. I've uploaded mine there, and it is now propogating itself through many of the other major ebook stores.

          And thanks also to whoever recommend Greer Gilman's Moonwise to me a year or so back. I've finally got around to reading it, and realise now that I don't actually have to try and write fantasy any more, since she has already written exactly what I've been trying to write far better than I ever could!

          John