RE: COINHERENCE

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      Ted (and other interested parties),

      Thanks for pointing out the bad link. I contacted Dave Davis, the
      administrator, who confirmed that the correct URL for the Web of Exchange
      is (as Matt noted):

      http://people.ne.mediaone.net/davisfamily/index.htm

      I haven't visited this lately myself; I think that one goes to the eGroups
      site to sign up for the electronic mailing list (COINHERENCE).

      Ellie

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter