MZB board

  • Staci Dumoski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      Hello, all. I've created a special board at the Forums at Phantastes for
      people to share their rememberances of Marion Zimmer Bradley. I hope to
      collect them for a tribute in a future issue of Phantastes. Please come
      share your thoughts on the passing of a giant...

      http://www.phantastes.com/forums.html

      Staci Ann Dumoski Phantastes
      Editor and Publisher "The Fantasy Writer's Guide"
      editor@... http://www.phantastes.com/

      Fall 1999 Issue Now Online!