Article of Interest

  • Tom & Maria T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 1999
      If anyone is interested in theology, there is an interesting article in the Jan/Feb 1999 issue of modernReformation (a publication of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Phila., PA), entitled "Imagining God's City: Narnia and the New Jerusalem." It contains a brief discussion of Lewis' influence upon Carl Sagan's novel Contact. The author's premise is that Christians should emulate Lewis' optimistic eschatology in our Gospel witness. www.AllianceNet.org is their address. They used to be offering a free copy of this issue. I can't find that at the site now. I believe the issue will go into the on-line archives as soon as it is outdated. Maria T., Weston, OH