Jackson Hobbitt?

  • spark654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      From Coming Soon

      Sparkdog

      Will Peter Jackson Make The Hobbit?
      Monday, January 6, 2003 7:39 CST

      One of the most discussed items these days is whether "Lord of the Rings"
      director Peter Jackson will also make The Hobbit some time down the road. The
      <A HREF="http://www.suntimes.com/output/pearlman/cst-ftr-cindy06.html">Chicago Sun-Times</A> asked him that very question.

      It's time to break the Hobbit. It's not that director Peter Jackson is sick
      of short characters with furry feet--he just has no plans to continue
      dwelling on them after the last "Lord of the Rings" debuts in late 2003.
      "People ask if I'm going to do 'The Hobbit' as my next film, and the answer
      is no," Jackson insists. "I think when I'm done with this trilogy I'll need a
      break from this theme and move on. I'm not saying never, but certainly not
      immediately."

      Sparkdog