Thank you, Matthew! :)

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 1999

      Thank you for the intelligent, polite response.
      Thanks for explaining the purpose of the list to me.
      Now I understand. :)

      Perhaps my letter came from the feeling that people
      were arguing about which authors were 'better' than
      others and which authors were fit to wear the title,
      "Master." I see this as opinion.

      Anyhow, I see your point - that argument can lead to
      growth. I feel this is true, if done constructively,
      on a non-personal level. Perhaps I felt that the
      original letter was intended to insult. If not, I
      apologize to all.

      With the letters reg: "Masters" and the "Mars" debate,
      my e-mail box was getting filled with, what I would
      consider, the kind of debate that does not stimulate
      growth or learning. (BTW, I very much valued the
      original mars comment and felt it was something that
      was appropriate to share.) ;)

      I look forward to seeing the train get back on track
      and start chuggin'! Thank you again for your kind
      letter. God bless!

      Scott :)
      Annapolis, Maryland, USA