Re: [mythsoc] LOTR: The Return of the King Story Spoilers!

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2003
      In a message dated 1/5/2003 6:30:32 PM Central Standard Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      > > Well I should HOPE to kiss a pig!
      >
      > Will we be able to watch you do this at Mythcon? (See, everyone, you sould
      > all come to Mythcon to see the chair do, uh, interesting things!)

      Co-chair, Berni.

      Yes, indeed, you should all come to Mythcon. Come on, folks, where are those
      registrations???? Please note, we need to have plenty of advance time this
      year, as our site wants its deposit in April to guarantee that you have a
      room.

      Ted also tells me he is eager to receive more paper proposals. Let's get
      this show on the road!

      Anyway, in my family dialect, "I should hope to kiss a pig" means (though I
      can't say why) that you very much want the event in question to happen, that
      it's ludicrous to suppose that it will not, etc.

      I won't be able to kiss or not kiss a pig until RETURN OF THE KING comes out,
      I guess, and Faramir either is in it, or isn't.

      Mary M. Stolzenbach, co-Chair Mythcon XXXIV
      <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html">Mythcon 34</A>
      1603 Rosewood Drive
      Brentwood, TN 37027
      (615) 370-1764 (615) 218-3680